ES Compleat™ OAT (Organic Acid Technology) is a life-of-the-engine, 1,000,000 mile Ethylene Glycol (EG) antifreeze/coolant. It is our answer to the maintenance demands of heavy duty diesel cooling systems. ES Compleat OAT EG is a low maintenance coolant with no SCA addition and may be used with chemical-free Extended Service Interval (ESI) water filters. The recommended test interval, which is a precautionary recommendation intended to prevent progressive and severe engine damage, is 500,000 kilometers, 6,000 hours, or 1 year.
ES Compleat OAT Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant utilizes patented organic acid technology. It provides superior diesel engine protection against freezing, boil-over, cavitation, liner pitting, erosion, corrosion, elastomer gasket degradation, and scaling.
Learn from our Fleetguard experts in our Coolant Webinar
- Life-of-the-Engine, 1,000,000-mile coolant*
- Cummins and OEM approved Nitrite, Amine, Phosphate, and Silicate free formulation
- Provides antifreeze and antiboil protection
- Superior liner pitting and corrosion protection
- Superior aluminum and solder protection
- 2-ethylhexanoic acid free formula is compatible with all system gasket and hose materials
- Optimizes cooling system performance and water pump life
- Contains proprietary scale inhibitors
- For all diesel, gas and gasoline/petrol engines
- Low maintenance coolant with no SCA addition
- Compatible with chemical-free ES water filters
- Easy to use test strips monitor glycol and additive levels providing protection against coolant dilution
* To maintain the protection provided by ES CompleatTM OAT, the proper level of inhibitor must be present. This can usually be achieved by topping off the cooling system with ES Compleat OAT coolant. The user is responsible for ensuring proper additive levels and coolant pH through the use of test strips and the addition of new coolant if necessary. The recommended test interval is 500,000 kilometres, 6,000 hours, or 1 year. The test interval is a precautionary recommendation intended to prevent progressive, severe engine damage.
Fleetguard ES Compleat OAT EG meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following:
ASTM D3306, ASTM D-6210 (EG), Cummins®, Cummins® CES 14603, Caterpillar® EC-1, Detroit Diesel® 93K217, John Deere® 8650, Case New Holland® MAT 3620, Navistar® CEMS B1-Type IIIA, Freightliner® 48-25878, Volvo® 20774785, PACCAR® CS0185, MACK® 014617004